Monday 18 July 2016

Quotes for Independence day 2016 of India by Mahatma Gandhi

Quotes for Independence day 2016 of India by Mahatma Gandhi

Great nation India is going to celebrate it’s 70th Independence day this 15th August. This is a national festival so folks would be enjoying the celebrations as well as would have some fun going out with friends and family members because this year it is on Monday which would add as another day for weekend.




Here on this blog post we would be sharing few quotes for independence day, quotes for independence day India, quotes for independence day by Mahatma Gandhi
Quotes for Independence day by Mahatma Gandhi is the most searched word as he is known as the father of the nation.
Do use this quotes to send it as sms to your near and dear as well as share them online.


Quotes for Independence day 2016 of India by Mahatma Gandhi




  • “The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” ― Mahatma Gandhi

  • “Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed.”

  • We do not need to proselytise either by our speech or by our writing.


  • We can only do so really with our lives. Let our lives be open books for all to study. – Mahatma Gandhi

  • I offer you peace. I offer you love.
    I offer you friendship. I see your beauty.
    I hear your need. I feel your feelings.
    My wisdom flows from the Highest Source.
    I salute that Source in you.
    Let us work together for unity and love.


  • To a true artist only that face is beautiful which, quite apart from its exterior, shines with the truth within the soul – Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment